IDENTIFYING WHOM YOU ARE!.


Good day FAM!

Today I will be answering some basic questions, I received from some youths! questions like,

how do I know whom I am?.

What are things that reveal my identity?.

Do I really have any identity?.

Am I worth it?.
Let go down to the business today,

what Is identity?

Identity can be define as the difference or character that marks off an individual from the rest of the same kind.

From our opening definition, identity is what differentiate you from other’s. Your identity is what makes you recognisable among other, your identity can either make you valued or devalued, so building your identity as an individual is a medium that you use in selling yourself to your world as a commodity.

Every individual has their own identity. Am not referring to your physical identity but your inbuilt identity, now the question will be what are these inbuilt identity? They are those unique skills or talents envelop deep with you. These identity is what sales you to your world, these identity is what difference your from others. You may also what to ask.

what good is my talents or skills to these world where people with better and more valuable skills are available?

Now listen, there is no talents or skills that is not valued or appreciated the issue the world is having is that most people are not presenting themselves to be valuable or appreciated, the truth is these, people tends to appreciate things they see you appreciating and showing value to. So search within you look for them, explore them, and sell them to the world.

Your inbuilt identity is what introduce or collaborate with your physical identity in making you know by others, or differentiate you from others. So search deep within you for your inbuilt identity.

Now let answer the questions most youth do ask often?

How do i know whom I am?

Knowing whom you are is a mystery only you can unveil, knowing whom u are you, is a routine you do by sincerely asking yourself simple but sincere questions like .

What are my skill?, what do I want to archive with myself? What can I do better when am doing it?

These questions may look simple, but most people still fail it, don’t be unfair when answering them be free to yourself it help you unveil your identity.

What are the things that reveal my identity?

Things that reveal your identity are those things that you are good at, been it little or big, mind you, no skill is too little or too big, if you are upright with your inbuilt skills, people will want to know or associate with you. So once again search for your identity and market them.

Do I really have an identity?

Oh yes! You do, no individual without potentials, every individual has an identity that they fall into. let be realistic with these, let take music as a case study every individual have voice but not all individuals voice is use able to music, and not all use able voice fall into the “tenor” category but into other various groups present same in the music scene but they have voice don’t they!

So you asking do I really have any identity is like asking do I really exist while still living, no existing begin without an identity, so search for yours and build it, make the world believe in it, make them source for it.

Also here is an extra tip

How do I market my skills?

First search for it

believe in it

show some value to it and also speak to people about it

Should in case you need some one to talk to, feel free we are here for you, your details are safe with us, it will be an honour helping you out.

You can send us a email with the email below.

Via email at syl.miracle@gmail.com


Remember! To comment below and share with friends it could help some one today live again.

Thanks! we long to hear from you

Post a Comment

0 Comments